If you’re a new business based in Humberside, Wordsmith can help you claim a £1000 grant to fund:
- Website content
- Email campaigns
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Online ad campaigns
- A range of other web and tech costs.
What do I need to do?
To get a grant covering Wordsmith services (above) and any number of other things: –
- Book a meeting to learn more and start off your application with us.
- We learn your needs and put you in touch with our Humber Business Growth Hub contact.
- Find out if you’re eligible.
- We and the Hub guide you through the process.
How much can I get?
The ICT for Growth Grant is worth up to £1000, covering 50% of the cost of all the things above excluding VAT. We don’t charge VAT, so that’s 50% of all our prices.
Who is it open to?
Any company founded in the last 12 months in the Humber area can apply for this new business grant. That means businesses in Hull, East Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and North-East Lincolnshire are eligible.
How do I apply for the grant?
We can take you through the process with the help of the Humber Business Growth Hub, making the process straightforward for you. We’ll refer you to a great man at the Hub to guide you and make the case for your purchase. We’ll investigate for free and all it takes is a brief talk with us and him to find out if your costs can be covered.
Just book a grant meeting to apply for free and find out more.
How can Wordsmith help in other ways?
We work directly with The Hub to smooth the provision process and reduce your workload to the minimum. We provide services, quotes and invoices optimised for the grant when you need them and refer you to other reliable providers of all things from web design to hardware who are familiar with the grant process.
What can I get from The Wordsmith with the grant?
You can get whatever you want from us and a range of things from others with the grant. See the official list here.
As an example though, for your £1000 and the £1000 grant, we can provide
- A 30-minute content marketing strategy meeting per month for a year.
- Two blogs per month
- A year-long email marketing campaign
- A bespoke lead magnet – A free document for prospects to download in exchange for their contact details. This works brilliantly with a marketing campaign.
- A content marketing guide for new businesses.
To sum up
New businesses (under one year old) in Humberside can get up to £1000 to cover 50% of their digital marketing and IT costs for 12 months.
Book a grant meeting to apply for free with the support of the Hub, or to find out more.
Older businesses can get in touch to access the Business 4 Growth grant and others.